Wednesday, August 8, 2007

tailor made . . . .

Okay so I've been giving it some thought about what we should do in the class and what I would like to do. I realy think I'd like to tackle making clothes. I mean you can change your body in so many different ways in second life so I'm not sure how you would get around that.

Maybe I could just make my own body that people would have to use while wearing my clothes.

No matter was is decided in class clothes are still going to be needed. I'm sure I could figure out a way so I could make them. I'm not really into the whole item making thing, nor do I want to make houses and landscapes.

People always need accessories, shoes, bags, clothes, make up and hair. From what I see there really isn't that much of it that is that great. I could even do costumes. Now that would be wicked.

I guess I shall have to wait and see what is decided in class.

No comments: