Thursday, August 23, 2007

And Chani said let there be "Elle"

So today the first thing we had to do is create a tshirt. I thought that this would be a great time to promote my upcoming game "Elle's Heart", which I am creating in GD2 with Lisa.

This is the "Elle Shirt". Elle is on the front and on the back it says "I wanna be like Elle". Nifty huh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then we had to make objects and attach them to ourselves. I made some leopard ears and a tail.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah my tail aint that great. It's pretty square, but if I made the right texture I could make it look round.

We then moved on to pop-guns. I made one. It was big and shinny. Very tube like. Then for the millionth time today Second Life crashed on me and I cracked the shits and just quit. If I can I will take some shots of it later, but right now I'm too mad at Second Life.

Grrrrrrr *angry face*

Apparently we are going to be talking about the assignment soon. I'll update about that later. Here are some bigger screenshots for you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have fun.

No comments: