Thursday, August 2, 2007

hello canoes . . . .

Yup! That's right! After visiting and reviewing 3 places on Second Life we were asked to create something. I was stuck for an idea so I used one of Dale's ideas and built myself a canoe.

This is my canoe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't it pretty? I'm very proud of my canoe. I might add in a tail thingy later, and maybe a ring thingy on the side for the oars to be threaded through. I always hate trying to texture these damn things. I don't have any textures yet besides the default ones. I'll probably go looking for some in a freebie warehouse later. So I end today with another shot, this time it's me in my canoe!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

God knows what I'm looking at but 2 points for trying to sail in a canoe which resides on land. Go Prima!! She's got smarts. *giggle*

Later

No comments: