Wednesday, August 1, 2007

so many ideas, so little time . . . .

So here I am. It's midday and I'm still in my pj's!! Gosh I love my day off uni. Anyway I said I would update and so here I am. Here are a list of the ideas that we came up with in class for our island which I stole from Dale's site.

* Pirate ship
* Theme Park
* Mutant/Minion/Fights
* Kill them all
* Human Body
* Underwater
* Chocolate Land
* Safari/Zoo/Farm
* Harry Potter
* Virtual Melbourne
* Alpine (Snow, caves, igloos etc)
* VU Building
* Net of future
* Alice in Wonderland
* 19th Century Aussie Town with droids
* Extreme Sports
* Online Festivals
* Stoneage/Medieval
* Creative Platform
* Evil Lair/Battlezone
* Second heaven and hell
* TV World
* Art Gallery/Museum
* Bot band
* PC Land
* Coluseum/Parthenon
* Historical
* Supermario/Family Guy/FF/WOW/Simpsons
* Shopping mall/arcades
* Comic book world
* Space station/Moonpad
* Alien Planet
* City of the Future - Cultures of the past
* Lego theme
* Abbatoir/Torture
* Mansion
* Racing
* Fashion House
* Neverending disco
* Garbage dump
* 50s B Movie
* Musicals/Theatre/Concerts
* Gangster town

We took up allot of space on the white board. I really like the human body idea, a full blown community inside of a human body. You could have a bar in the liver!!

Since I'm such a little morbid thing as well I love the idea of having an abbatoir/torture chamber kind of thing. Have like rotting bodies everywhere, tools used for gruesome experiments and massive structures full of secret rooms and passages. Not to mention the blood. We could make a lake of blood, or even rotting flesh!!

Doing something in an Alpine setting would work too. I wonder if you could make it so that everyone on the island randomly shivered so it gave more of a sense of being cold, or everyone walked about with a little cloud infront of their mouths so it looked like they were breathing in very cold weather. Even if we could engineer it so it actually looked like it snowed would be pretty awesome too.

Well it's time for me to get some breakfast/lunch.

Cheers.

No comments: