Thursday, July 19, 2007

welcome to my second life . . . .

Howdy there folks.

Today during my first IST class I signed up for my very own "second life". I have given myself the name "Prima Katscher". Spent quite a while fiddling about with facial and body attributes whilst everyone else was off getting freebies. Apparently this is just what chicks do. They want to look good before doing anything. I agree. Plus it's fun to customise. It's just a pity that it's all jerky and laggy at uni. Takes forever for anything to load.

We also discussed what we wanted out of the course and what we were aiming for generally in life.

Having a second life was never one of my goals. I had actually said to myself that I purposely wouldn't get one because everyone else had one. Seems ridiculous now given that I have to have one for school. It's fun to play around with all the clothing and hair though. Here are some snapshots of Prima. The first is just her. Her hair rocks. The second is her dead in the water. She's even all blue and slimy, hehehe. Well not really but that's how I see it.

Enjoy!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: