Thursday, September 6, 2007

Where is my muse . . . .

Okay so today we are looking for research/reference material to help us develop what we are creating for our Second Life project.

I am making clothing and the like so off to deviantart.com I flew.

Here are the links to the images that I thought were useful. I can't post them here because of copyright. Please feel free to check them out.

As a primary I am looking and researching gasmasks, but if I find other images I'll post links to thoses too.

Gas masks

Survivor by ~f4shi0nabl3
a breath of fresh air by ~goth-gal
Gas mask by ~Krteczek
Gas mask by ~skarlo
Gas Mask Preview by ~Panic-Balcony
Gas Mask by ~NicoleDolly
gas mask by ~gAkb1tCh
red- shot 3 by ~maladjust
aPOcalypSE by *HerrBuchta
Apocalyptica by ~cattiecattie

Building and landscapes (just to help me get the mood right)

Room by ~Keisinger
Apocalyptic by ~t0y-x
Fallout part 1 by ~Old-Melody
Eliza apocalyptic syren 4-30 by ~woodeye
Wasteland by *Herr-Flick
post apocalyptic::t:b:f by =mkIndustrial
2012: The Shopping Cart by ~Anthonym
bombardement by ~heldenriff
Apocalypse by ~Malakprod
Charred Charnel Chair by *BeauEromantica (contains nudity)


Clothing and the like

Gasmask by ~plastik-star
Soonia1 by ~eccehomo
From your point of view by ~silverman
More Point Seven by `lady-atropos
Gas Mask 01 by ~PleasurableObsession
Shelter by ~doggery
Machinist . . . I by ~Askhati
Apocalypse by ~beata-beatrix
Apocalypse. This is mushroom. by *photoport
My Apocalypse by *poisongirl112

No comments: